LBC Tank Terminals, with its headquarter in Belgium, is an independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities for chemicals, oils and refined petroleum products currently owning and operating a global network of terminals with a combined storage capacity of 3 million m3.
Their global footprint consists of facilities located in Europe, Asia and America serving over 300 customers including all major players.
Their goal is simple. They aim to provide our customers with the safest, most reliable and efficient tank storage and logistical systems. Together with their highly knowledgeable personnel, they ensure that there is no such thing as a dangerous product – at least not when under their care.
DETAILS OF POSITION
Purpose of the function:
Develop the scope, optimize the solution and provide technical and project management support to roll-out our Rotterdam capex program. This includes technical advice, feasibility studies, cost estimates, project preparation & construction management for new and existing infrastructure and major expansions.
- Reporting to Assets & Engineering Director NE
- Terminal Managers
- Terminal technical departments
- Technical suppliers
- Project teams
- CSR & HSSEQ
- Provide technical advice, scoping and cost estimates for various multidisciplinary capex projects.
- Provide project engineering and management support for capex projects. This includes conceptual design work, cost calculations, permit application support, tendering and on-site construction management. Establish and track project costs and schedules.
- Support the marketing department with customer inquiries including MOC reviews, project cost estimates and capex justifications.
- Provide periodic activity updates to the Assets & Engineering Director Europe, steering committees and the local team.
- Assist in annual capital and the long-term investment plan. Conduct operational efficiency studies for purpose of cost savings, safety and regulatory regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master Engineering (Electromechanical is preferred) with min. 5 years of experience on a terminal
- Project management experience in terminal or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Safety minded
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Working autonomously
- Problem solving: Requires advanced conceptual thinking in complex and/ or completely new situations
- Prepared to invest time in self education to be up to speed with recent developments
€ 90.000 – 110.000 + bonus + company car