Linde Gas is the global market leader in the production and sale of technical, medical and specialty gases and gas mixtures, and on the marketing and distribution of gas related equipment, systems and services, as well as the engineering of turnkey plants.
Industrial gases are being used all over the world, all the time, day and night. Regardless area – welding, cooling, heating, industrial cleaning or the lab analyses – gas is present. Industrial gases from Linde play a crucial part in metallurgical processes, in chemical industry, food industry, environmental protection, while manufacturing glass and electronics, construction, pharmaceutical industry and research and development.
For the RBU RES, Linde Gas is looking for interested candidates for the position of Business Analyst / Product Management Data Analyst.
Product Management has a strong position in the new RES organisation. The aim is to optimise the profitability and growth of the MPG business per product line, working closely together with both the business and EMEA. The Product Management Data Analyst will report to the Product Manager RES. You will develop full understanding of cost and selling price structure and trends as well as profit development as input for business strategies optimising profit
It is a highly analytical role that requires you to consider data from multiple sources and develop profitability models that reflect margins on product line and plant /customer level cross country. You are expected to collect and combine data that underpin sound business decisions. You recognize potential improvements from the data collected and have a deep insight understanding of key performance indicators. The end goal is to provide insights that help the decision-making process for (strategic) business (investment) decisions.
- Provide input for product strategies:
- collect market dynamics, potentials and trends (volume, pricing, profit by customer industry)
- collect actual and future supply costs and product availability for Linde and the market
- consolidate market and supply data to holistic overviews by using Power zone management concepts
- identifying Linde’s potential to optimize supply costs (make or buy) and product availability
- identifying Linde’s opportunities to maximize growth potential and pricing/ profit improvement
- monitor and report on commercialisation of new product introductions
- monitor and report on EMEA/RES rule book guidelines
- detect deviations from product strategies, rule books, kpi’s
- Provide input to investment decisions related to products in scope
- Review Business cases on proper input and calculations
- Analyse and advice on new customer contracts and contract renewals
- Initiate meaningful analysis and recommendations for action related to product management
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, dissect, translate and cross reference data
- Reconciliation and traceability of missing details
- Financial modelling, Pricing, Variance Analysis, effective Reporting
- Keen eye for identifying opportunities for improvements
- Excellent with systems like Excel, SAP, BW
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
- English speaking, preferable Dutch speaking
€ 65.000 – 85.000 per year + bonus + excellent package