LBC Tank Terminals, with its’ headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is an independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities for chemicals, oils and refined petroleum products currently owning and operating a global network of terminals with a combined storage capacity of 3.0 million m³. The global footprint consists of 7 facilities located in Europe and America serving over 70 customers, including all major players.
LBC’s long-term strategic direction in defined. The strategic direction is translated into 5 priorities they persue in order to become world leading reference for chemical storage solutions. The 5 priorities are sustainability and CSR, growth, operational excellence, margin improvement and digitalization and automation.
In Belgium, LBC operates two terminals, one of 275,000 cbm capacity and another terminal of app. 50,000 m3 capacity. In both terminals they are working on multi-year expansion projects.
At the same time, they continue to serve their customers and continuously improve and operate the existing terminal, storing a variety of Chemicals and Base Oils.
For the two locations in Antwerp, LBC is currently recruiting a
PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGER
The Project Portfolio Manager reports hierarchically to the European Assets and Engineering Director with a functional line to the Antwerp Terminal Manager. This is a critical role in the Antwerp MT, responsible for:
- Evaluating requests for proposals from new customers and/or for new products for suitability with the existing infrastructure and to define projects and budgets for adaptations to the infrastructure
- (Manage the) Execution of a portfolio of capital projects, which could be commercial capex, maintenance capex, margin improvement capex projects or expansion capex projects
- Manage a technical team appr. 12 professionals, e.g. project managers, engineers, field supervisors, safety inspectors, QA/QC inspectors, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with LBC project management standards, policies and procedures
- Following up and keeping records of Portfolio KPI’s
- Providing steering committee reporting
- Cooperating with the purchasing manager and presenting tender board proposals
- Managing the Portfolio financials, internal resources and contractor’s execution teams
- Strategy deployment and priorities
- At least 10 years of experience in tank terminals/storage industry or the (petro)chemical industry, in a similar role
- Technical / chemistry/ engineering degree at University level
- Proven track record in leading a technical team
- Pragmatic, self-starting, can-do mentality
- Excellent communication (Dutch and English) and leadership skills
Salary indication (depending on seniority):