GIDARA Energy has the ambition to become a global processing company converting non-recyclable waste into valuable chemical building blocks and advanced biofuels. They will do so by employing their patented High Temperature Winkler® (HTW®) technology, the leading waste gasification technology, with decades of experience at commercial scale. GIDARA Energy develops its own projects from initial concept based on own proprietary technology into full operation.
GIDARA Energy operates in a fast-growing market that presents many potential opportunities. They must be selective in choosing the best combination of location, feedstock, product and business partners, including customers. Their first projects, e.g. Advanced Methanol Amsterdam and Advanced Methanol Rotterdam, are well under way and their ambitious plans to develop future projects are supported by strong and growing demand for our products, underpinned by the accelerating energy transition and corresponding legislation.
For their growing business and the exciting new investments, GIDARA ENERGY is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join the team in Nootdorp, the Netherlands
In the role of Sourcing Manager, you will manage the sourcing of materials, goods and services for the successful start-up and operations of the Advanced Methanol plants in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and subsequent plants in Europe. You are part of the Operations team in Nootdorp but will frequently visit the site locations and engineering offices.
- Successful start-up and operations of the Amsterdam, Rotterdam and subsequent plants
- Support Operating and Maintenance Partner at the sites
- Set up and Manage Utility contracts across sites
- Set up and Manage Major Service contracts across sites
- Set up and Manage spare parts and consumables across sites
- Set up and Manage offtake of by-products from sites
You bring the following competencies:
- Master degree in economics or equivalent
- 10 years experience in petro/chemical or manufacturing plants, with at least five years experience in sourcing/contracting of utilities, consumables and service contracts in Benelux
- Passion for securing the best sourcing
- Ambition to grow the business and improve the sourcing
- Can work efficiently as part of a highly dynamic team and can also take ownership and work independently, hands-on
- Excellent organizational and work coordination skills
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Work and residency permit for the Netherlands
- A challenging job in an organization that is growing rapidly, with an informal atmosphere
- An opportunity to be an active part of the Energy Transition
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary employment conditions and in addition to the regular conditions, also training opportunities and a pension scheme