LBC Tank Terminals, with its’ headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is an independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities for chemicals, oils and refined petroleum products currently owning and operating a global network of terminals with a combined storage capacity of 3.0 million m³. The global footprint consists of 7 facilities located in Europe and America serving over 70 customers, including all major players.
LBC’s long-term strategic direction in defined. The strategic direction is translated into 5 priorities they persue in order to become world leading reference for chemical storage solutions. The 5 priorities are sustainability and CSR, growth, operational excellence, margin improvement and digitalization and automation.
To further improve and strengthen the technical organization in the ARA region, LBC is looking for a
REGIONAL MANAGER E&I
Directly reporting to the Asset & Engineering Director ARA the Regional Manager E&I is responsible for:
- Front end engineering and design for (new projects)
- Feasibility studies
- Develop, implement and improve the strategic plan for LBC Tank Terminals in the field of Electrical & Instrumentation. Identify required changes within the business to maximize the value of technology and create of long term plan for implementation.
- Contract management for engineering and installation projects for E&I (together with Procurement).
- Develop, launch and embed engineering standards on E&I in the three LBC ARA Terminals.
- Ensures compliance of all electrical equipment with ATEX relevant standards.
- Quality assurance regarding E&I.
- Active role at HAZOP studies.
- Familiar with risk assessment technique and with SIL loop calculations.
- Support local terminal teams in knowledge sharing and trouble shooting.
- Manage and oversee activities of two Supervisors E&I.
- Bachelor / academic degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience as a Lead (project) Engineer E&I, Manager E&I, or similar, preferably in the (petro)chemical or tank storage industry;
- Managerial experience required.
- Problem solving
- Prepared to invest time in self education to be up to speed with recent developments.
- Willingness to travel and work at the LBC Tank Terminal locations in Rotterdam and Antwerp.
eu. 90.000 – 110.000 per year + company car + excellent sec. package