Everything they do at Neste serves one purpose: to create a healthier planet for our children. Over the past ten years, Neste’s transformation journey has taken the company from a local oil refining company to becoming a global leader in renewable and circular solutions.
Their purpose pushes them forward to search for new ways to reduce the amount of carbon released into the atmosphere, and to innovate circular solutions to reuse carbon again and again.
Neste Netherlands is part of the Finnish parent company Neste. The plant in Rotterdam produces renewable fuels. Together with 200 colleagues they are working everyday to operate, maintain, and improve the plant in an efficient and safe manner.
In the years to come Neste will invest heavily in further expanding and diversifying the production capacity in Rotterdam. Also the capacity in storing feedstock and refined products will grow rapidly: from 11 to 80 storage tanks. For this large part of the technical assets of Neste in Rotterdam we are looking to recruit a
Tank Turnaround Supervisor
The maintenance department is responsible for the planning and implementation of advanced maintenance systems. Maintenance and inspection are planned depending on the risk associated with the concerned section of the installation. Besides the daily maintenance works, the Maintenance Department also coordinates major Turnarounds (TA) and catalyst change-outs.
- Determining the Tank TA schedule in close cooperation with supply chain, operations, inspection and reliability.
- Getting scope agreement from inspection and reliability departments.
- Prepare and obtain budget approvals.
- Safe execution within budget and within agreed time window.
- No rework after PSSR.
- Working with the outsourcing and/or contract manager
- Working with the supply chain organization on the planning/execution of storage tanks inspection programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5+ years experience in the petro-chemical or storage and logistics industry.
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Knowledge about TA Management / Process Management skills
- High safety awareness
- Dutch language
eu. 80.000 – 90.000 per year + excellent sec.package (best levels in pension scheme, holidays, ADV, bonus, health insurance, remote work possibilities)