Stolthaven Terminals provides high quality storage and distribution services for specialty liquids to customers worldwide. Their state-of-the-art terminals complement the capabilities of both Stolt Tankers and Stolt Tank Containers. These close relationships enable them to provide their customers with integrated transportation solutions that reduce costs and increase operating efficiencies, all within an environment of assured quality, safety, and environmental protection.
The Stolt-Nielsen portfolio consists of its three global bulk liquid and chemicals logistics businesses – Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers – Stolt Sea Farm and investments in LNG. Stolt-Nielsen Limited is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI). Their values: They act pragmatically, collaborate for success, commit to go further, and seek creative solutions.
Stolthaven’s Asset Management departments globally are responsible for executing a portfolio of projects consisting of maintenance, modernization and revenue generating investments. Primary responsibility for executing these projects on time, within budget and scope is with the Project Managers. As their
Senior Portfolio Analyst,
he/she will be providing the project managers with the right tools to estimate, control and report on their projects. Guiding the management in prioritizing projects with the biggest impact on their global sustainability, digitization and other strategic goals.
Stolthaven aims to become the most respected terminal company in the industry to ensure they create value from our US$ 1.3 billion of worldwide investments in nearly 5 million cubic meters of storage capacity.
The Portfolio Analyst will be embarking on a multi-year program in which he/she will be asked to elevate how Stolthaven prepares and manages its capex. Starting with budgeting and cost estimating through project control, forecasting, dashboarding, portfolio management, close out and all other related activities. Part of the responsibilities will be to identify with their internal stakeholders (accounting, BT, project managers and others) what systems are required and implement these.
The Portfolio Analyst will be working with a range of internal stakeholders in their HQ in Rotterdam as well as within their terminals. Typically, the Analyst will have a background in costs estimating, cost control, project control, project management or similar. Hands-on and willing to make own analysis and sometimes review relevant details. Having the ability to prepare clear communication and (training) documents.
- Develop a comprehensive set of functional requirements for any system(s) supporting the portfolio management.
- Develop training materials and execute training for Project Managers, Finance Managers and other stakeholders.
- Prepare a comprehensive set of dashboards, reports, and other tools to allow Project Managers to control their projects efficiently and provide management insight in the portfolio.
- Work with the finance function to establish an efficient (automated) monthly routine of cashflow forecasting.
- Optimize the yearly capex forecasting & budgeting process.
- Work with the various business stakeholders to establish yearly target budgets and Key Performance Indicators for the various maintenance and modernization capex programs.
- Establish a governance structure for approval of new projects and programs & alignment of cost estimating and cost control systems, processes and templates with processes and procedures
- MSc or BSc.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in costs estimating, cost control, project control, project management or similar
- Proven project management skills in a changing technical environment.
- Financial background with affinity to learn the technical side or vice versa.
- Experience in aligning stakeholders from sites, projects and projects steering committees.
- Some experience in the terminal/logistics/maritime sector.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Salary up to eu. 80.000,- per year.
- Possibility to partially work remote and from the Rotterdam office located in the historic Veerhaven area.
- Competitive compensation package, including a 13th month.
- The function is a fulltime (37,5 hours a week) job.